Easy is here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Easy is here

Post  Easyfan on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:52 pm

You know me. Anyway, i will try and remember how to fix that problem. I think it has something to do with there being 2 of them. I think one of the sets is just linked to the other one, so theres two of the exact sme board. So if you DO see 2 of them, deleste on, like say one that has no posts, then see if it was the one in the main board or the one thats in entertainment.
avatar
Easyfan
Average Human

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easy is here

Post  Squall Leonhart on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:52 pm

Hey Easy.
avatar
Squall Leonhart
Average Human

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-07-27
Age : 26
Location : Balamb Garden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easy is here

Post  Easyfan on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:54 pm

Seems your one of the top posters here Squall, the opposite of how it is at mish's forum!
avatar
Easyfan
Average Human

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easy is here

Post  justinlynch3 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:55 pm

Hello Easy.

_________________
Welcome to megadiscussion.
avatar
justinlynch3
Admin

Posts : 451
Join date : 2008-07-27
Age : 29

View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Easy is here

Post  Pact of the Five Flames on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 pm

hi.
avatar
Pact of the Five Flames
Super Human

Posts : 235
Join date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easy is here

Post  Squall Leonhart on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 pm

Easyfan wrote:Seems your one of the top posters here Squall, the opposite of how it is at mish's forum!

Woot 2 posts above the admin, real big accomplishment. Just kidding. Well on Mish's forum I didn't start from the beginning. I know you were joking Razz
avatar
Squall Leonhart
Average Human

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-07-27
Age : 26
Location : Balamb Garden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easy is here

Post  Easyfan on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:57 pm

Squall Leonhart wrote:
Easyfan wrote:Seems your one of the top posters here Squall, the opposite of how it is at mish's forum!

Woot 2 posts above the admin, real big accomplishment. Just kidding. Well on Mish's forum I didn't start from the beginning. I know you were joking Razz

or was i joking?
avatar
Easyfan
Average Human

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easy is here

Post  justinlynch3 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:58 pm

Oh, and they seem to be the same forums, except they appear both in entertainment and on the main page. I don't see a way of deleting 1 without the other.

_________________
Welcome to megadiscussion.
avatar
justinlynch3
Admin

Posts : 451
Join date : 2008-07-27
Age : 29

View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Easy is here

Post  Squall Leonhart on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:59 pm

Easyfan wrote:
Squall Leonhart wrote:
Easyfan wrote:Seems your one of the top posters here Squall, the opposite of how it is at mish's forum!

Woot 2 posts above the admin, real big accomplishment. Just kidding. Well on Mish's forum I didn't start from the beginning. I know you were joking Razz

or was i joking?

tongue

I am at what 1369 posts there. Its not bad for a serious poster. I have gotten more comfortable there and can joke now also. I am a shy person.
avatar
Squall Leonhart
Average Human

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-07-27
Age : 26
Location : Balamb Garden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easy is here

Post  Easyfan on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:59 pm

Squall Leonhart wrote:
Easyfan wrote:
Squall Leonhart wrote:
Easyfan wrote:Seems your one of the top posters here Squall, the opposite of how it is at mish's forum!

Woot 2 posts above the admin, real big accomplishment. Just kidding. Well on Mish's forum I didn't start from the beginning. I know you were joking Razz

or was i joking?

tongue

I am at what 1369 posts there. Its not bad for a serious poster. I have gotten more comfortable there and can joke now also. I am a shy person.

never saw you as a shy person
avatar
Easyfan
Average Human

Posts : 58
Join date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easy is here

Post  Squall Leonhart on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:00 pm

Easyfan wrote:
Squall Leonhart wrote:
Easyfan wrote:
Squall Leonhart wrote:
Easyfan wrote:Seems your one of the top posters here Squall, the opposite of how it is at mish's forum!

Woot 2 posts above the admin, real big accomplishment. Just kidding. Well on Mish's forum I didn't start from the beginning. I know you were joking Razz

or was i joking?

tongue

I am at what 1369 posts there. Its not bad for a serious poster. I have gotten more comfortable there and can joke now also. I am a shy person.

never saw you as a shy person

When it comes to joking or "having fun" I am. Some people take things the wrong way.
avatar
Squall Leonhart
Average Human

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-07-27
Age : 26
Location : Balamb Garden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easy is here

Post  Pact of the Five Flames on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:01 pm

I'm a shy person as well and most people probably don't see it
avatar
Pact of the Five Flames
Super Human

Posts : 235
Join date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easy is here

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum